Belize Visa (Entry) Requirements
Visa (Entry) Application
*N.B: Copy of ALL documents must be submitted with the original
- Completed Visa Application Form signed by the applicant
- Letter of Financial Support
- Single Entry Visa – Issued for a single entry and is valid for six (6) months.
- Multiple Entry Visa – Issued for multiply use and is valid for twelve (12) months. Issued to persons with Special Permits residing in Belize.
- Student’s Visa – Reference Student Permits Section 17 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2003.
- Dependent’s Visa – Reference Dependents Permits Section 15 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2003.
- In Transit’s Visa – Reference Dependents Permits Section 14 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2003.
- Temporary Employment ’s Visa – Reference Dependents Permits Section 16 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2003.
- Business/Visitor’s Visa – Reference Dependents Permits Section 19 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2003.
Supporting Documents (General)
- One passport size photo.
- Copy of Bio data page of passport of the applicant and sponsor
- A sponsor is required for those applying for visa to extend their stay
- Document showing relation between sponsor and applicant.
- Letter of financial support
- BZ$1.50 postage stamp
- Bank statement from sponsor if self employed
- Letter from Employer
- Proof of status of sponsor, either:
- a. Nationality Certificate along with Valid Photo ID (Social Security, Voters Id)
- b. Belize Permanent Residence
- c. Belize Passport
- d. Temporary Employment Permit
Conditions for Exemption
- Any visitor who holds a valid multiple entry United States Visa.
- Any visitor who holds a valid United States Permanent Residence Card
- Any visitor who is a citizen of any Commonwealth Country
- Clearance must be granted by the Belize Visa Vetting Committee.
- Clearance and additional security clearance must be address before the Visa is granted.
Visa on Arrival:
- Based on approval from Immigration and Nationality Headquarters is issued at Points of Entries.